Udgivet d. 16 Nov. 2001 af:
Bo Krüger Hansen
- Each entire block is written onto a data disk. Parity for same rank blocks is generated on Writes, recorded on the parity disk and checked on Reads.
- RAID Level 4 requires a minimum of 3 drives to implement
- Very high Read data transaction rate
- Low ratio of ECC (Parity) disks to data disks means high efficiency
- High aggregate Read transfer rate
- Quite complex controller design
- Worst Write transaction rate and Write aggregate transfer rate
- Difficult and inefficient data rebuild in the event of disk failure
- Block Read transfer rate equal to that of a single disk
Back to RAID main page.
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in D:\tekweb.dk\nimda\stats.php on line 16
Der kunne ikke forbindes