> Commands A-M
> Commands Ch-Cz
Check the NTFS file system with CHKDSK.
Display the status of the dirty bit for each drive:
- Specifies the drive that contains the disk that you want
- Display help.
- Check - schedules to check at next reboot; chkdsk will run
if the drive is dirty.
- Restore the machine to the default behavior; all drives are
checked at boot time and chkdsk is run on those that are dirty.
This undoes the effect of the /X option.
- Changes the AUTOCHK initiation count down time to the
specified amount of time in seconds. If time is not specified,
displays the current setting.
- Exclude a drive from the default boot-time check. Excluded
drives are not accumulated between command invocations.
CHKDSK - Check Disk - check and repair
- Windows NT