> Commands A-M
> Commands G
Loads a table of character data into memory (used with
code page The available code pages and related countries are:
- 437 United States
- 850 Multilingual (Latin I)
- 852 Slavic (Latin II)
- 855 Cyrillic (Russian)
- 857 Turkish
- 860 Portugal
- 861 Iceland
- 863 Canada (French)
- 865 Norway and Denmark
- 866 Russian
- 869 Modern Greek
- Display GRAFTABL syntax and valid codepage options.
- Display help.
- Displays the number of the currently active code page.
Displayable ASCII characters
Used to load the table of displayable characters to those
appropriate for the specified country (when in graphics mode using
a color/graphics adapter). After using this command, the ASCII
characters 128 through 255 can be displayed in graphics mode with a
The normal code page is set for the United States with versions
of DOS sold in the U.S.
GRAFTABL memory usage
Using the GRAFTABL command reduces the amount of available
memory by 1360 bytes.
To load the GRAFTABL for Norway and Denmark, enter:
- 0 Code page now resident; no previous code page was set
- 1 If a new code page was specified, it is now resident.
There was a code page table previously loaded; it was replaced by the current request
- 2 No code page table was previously loaded; no new table loaded
- 3 Incorrect parameter; no new table loaded
- 4 Incorrect version of DOS; v3.30
- Windows NT
- External Resident Supplemental disk
- Windows NT