> Commands N-Z
> Commands N
Identifies you as a member of a workgroup.
If you would rather be prompted to type your user name and
password instead of specifying them in the command-line:
- The unique string of characters that authorizes you to
gain access to your password-list file. The password can
contain up to 14 characters.
- Specifies that you want to be prompted for your password.
- Specifies the name that identifies you in your workgroup.
The name you specify can contain up to 20 characters.
- Specifies that you want to log on to a Microsoft Windows
NT or LAN Manager domain.
- Specifies the Windows NT or LAN Manager domain you want
to log on to.
- Carries out the NET LOGON command without prompting you
to create a password-list file.
- Carries out the command without first
prompting you to provide information or confirm actions.
- Windows NT