PC DOS 2000 (v7.00R1)
IBM PC DOS 2000 is the complete solution for the millions of
personal computers in the world still running an older version of
DOS. This powerful new version of IBM PC DOS contains the newest
revision of PC DOS (v7.0 revision 1.0) along with an impressive
list of features including Y2K compliance.
- PC DOS 7.0 Revision 1, released in 1998.
- Fully Year 2000 (Y2K) Compliant.
- Automtically corrects "century rollover" exposure.
- Eurocurrency Support.
- Online Help System.
- RAMBOOST - Automatically optimizes convential memory.
- REXX - allows you to write powerful and portable programs for
DOS, OS/2, and other operating systems.
- Scheduler - Allows you to schedule any DOS program or batch
file for unattended use.
- Undelete - Recover previously deleted files.
- PCMCIA - Phoenix Technologies level 3.01 PCMCIA support.
- DYNALOAD - Dynamically load device drivers from the command
- E Editor - Text Editor with menus, math, and mouse support.
Supports editing and viewing of multiple files
- PEN DOS - Hand writing recognition support built in.